Early Years – Elementary School – Middle School and High School
- Admission placement is based on the applicant’s age level on or prior to September 30th of the respective school year.
- The applicants are required to take a written Entrance Test
- Shortlisted applicant will go through an observation / interview conducted by the Education Committee.
- Upon acceptance, Admission Office will send Letter of Acceptance within 5 working days if the school is in session or 10 working days if the school is not in session.
- Parents are expected to give the confirmation within the given timeline.
The following age / grade level table is a guideline for placement in Sinarmas World Academy
Age of Child Grade 3+ Pre Kindergarten 4+ K1 5+ K2 6+ 1 7+ 2 8+ 3 9+ 4 10+ 5 11+ 6 12+ 7 13+ 8 14+ 9 15+ 10 16+ 11 17+ 12
- The school is not able to admit applicants with Learning difficulties / Special Education Needs.
- The school reserves the right, including but not limited to:
- Deny acceptance without giving any reason regarding applicant’s admission or enrollment
- Do a background check on the applicant without any parent’s consent
Candidates for admission must supply all of the following:
- Completed Application for Admission Form and its necessary documents including but not limited to medical information record, immunization records, a physical information record, all competition certificates and any other records requested by the school
- A confidential Reference form completed by applicant’s current school Principal / Homeroom Teacher.
- A non-refundable application fee per applicant, paid upon submission of the application. This may be paid in cash or through bank transfer
- Copies of previous and current school reports including the previous school’s certificate
- A minimum of three (3) years of most recent school record showing courses taken and results.
- Middle school and High school applicants must provide all previous school’s certificate (Elementary School’s certificate and / or Middle School’s certificate), transcripts of all semesters completed and all work in progress at the time of application. If the school’s certificate is not available, equivalency of the certificate needs to be submitted.
- School records from non-English speaking must be officially translated into English.
- Copies of applicant’s standardized test and/or psychological-educational evaluations
- 2 current passport sized photograph (3 x 4) of the applicant
Indonesian Applicants / Applicants from Indonesian Schools:
- Copy of both parents’ identity card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Family Registration Card
- Copy of applicant’s and both parents’ passports
This includes cover page, picture page, vital information page, and expiration page. The original must be presented at the time of submission of the application or upon arrival prior to admission
- Copy of applicant’s and both parents’ KITAS
This includes front page and back page. The original must be presented at the time of submission of the application or upon arrival prior to admission. If the KITAS is in process, a letter from the sponsoring company (employer) indicating the process is required and then the original KITAS must be presented within 30 days of enrollment.Diplomatic and DINAS visa holders must provide photocopies of the passports and the current visa pages.