Early Years – Elementary School – Middle School and High School
- Admission placement is based on the applicant’s age level on or prior to September 30th of the respective school year.
- Applicants are required to take a written Entrance Test
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an observation / interview with the Principal
- Upon acceptance, the Admissions Office will send a Letter of Offer within 5 working days if the school is in session or 10 working days if the school is not in session.
- Parents are expected to give the confirmation within the given timeline.
|Age of Child||Grade|
- The school is not able to cater for students with significant learning difficulties or special education needs.
- The school may:
- deny acceptance without giving any reason regarding applicant’s admission or enrollment
- conduct a background check on the applicant without parental consent
Need More Info?
Please contact us for specific information regarding the Admission Procedures or request for a school tour.