Cambridge Primary Programme
SINARMAS WORLD ACADEMY (SWA) is authorised to offer the Cambridge Primary Programme for Kindergarten 2 to Grade 5 (5-11 years old) students. This programme provides a world-class curriculum to develop students’ skills and understanding. Align with SWA’s goal to achieve Academic Excellence, the school incorporates the Cambridge curriculum to develop the students’ interest in learning and to equip each student with knowledge, skills and understandings to prepare them for the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP), IGCSE and IB Diploma Programme (DP) in SWA.
English is the language of instruction, and all students study Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin. SWA offers a strong Chinese programme in partnership with the prestigious Peking University Elementary School, Beijing, China.
GRADES 1 TO 5:
Stage 2 To 6 Cambridge Primary Curriculum
- Sets clear learning objectives in English, Mathematics and Science for each year of primary education
- Focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
- Focuses on learners’ development in each year
- Provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education
- Is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- Gives you optional routes to use sections that suit your learners’ needs best
- Provides schools with international standards