Congratulations to all of SWA’s May 2017 IB Diploma candidates on their exceptional results, new school records, and great personal achievements. The school community is extremely proud of their accomplishments and we would like to once again thank our parents for their continued support to SWA in its goal to provide an innovative and rigorous academic programme that prepares our students for higher education and careers as the future leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs around the world.
Some of the highlights from this session for our IB Diploma recipients include –
- highest score of 41 (out of 45) by Elaine Liman and Hansen Tjo
- 53% of students scoring 35 or above*
- IB Diploma student average score of 35.1 points*
- average subject grade of 5.59 (out of 7) for our IB Diploma students*
- 100% of students scoring above the global average of 30.07 for the May 2017 session* (based on 2016 global average statistics)
*indicates new SWA record
Please note that some of the May 2017 session candidates are completing Enquiry Upon Results which allows them to request remarks for specific subjects and this could result in some positive changes to our already impressive statistics.
Candidates are now patiently awaiting for their higher education admission offers to be finalised upon receipt of their official DP results and we would like to wish them all the best in their preparation for the next big step in their academic careers.