SWA SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022
SWA Scholarships are offered to students in Elementary through High School (Grades 3-11). These merit-based scholarship are awarded to qualifying new students and run for a duration 1 year, being subject to renewal.
To be eligible for consideration for SWA Scholarships, students must provide evidence that they meet the following criteria as a part of their application:
- Impeccable school reports demonstrating consistent academic excellence
- Outstanding examination scores from internationally recognised examination boards such as IGCSE, EDexcel or Cambridge Checkpoint
- Be a 1st place winner of international competitions, young inventor competitions or national academic olympiads in Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, Robotics, Computer Programming, Athletics (must have won in the past two years)
- Ranking in class as 1st to 3rd in current school for the past two years in a row
- Speak two other languages outside of mother tongue (must be fluent in English and fluency in Mandarin is preferred)
Scholarship Application Procedure
Kindly submit all of the required documents listed below to the Online Application Form:
- Completed Online Application for Admissions form (Contact our Admissions to register)
- Evidences of the above Scholarship Requirements
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Family Registration Card
- School Reports (from the past 3 years)
- Recommendation Letter from previous school
- Immunisation Record
- Student's colour photo (3x4cm)
- Indonesian Students
- Both Parents'/ Guardians' Identity Card
- International Students
- Both Parents'/ Guardians' and Students' Passports
- Both Parents'/ Guardians' and Students' KITAS
To apply to SWA's Scholarship Programme, please contact our Admissions through: Admissions@swa-jkt.com with subject: Scholarship Application - [LastName, FirstName] - [Grade...]
- Scholarship Submission Deadline : Friday,16 October 2020
- Scholarship Entrance Test : Thursday, 22 October 2020 (TBC)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to take part in further rounds of the comprehensive selection process that will include aptitude tests, subject and skills-based examinations and interviews.
For more information: 087784130489
Need More Info?
Please contact us for specific information regarding the Admission Procedures or request for a school tour.